Trane Ductless Split Systems
When it comes to quality, efficiency and reliability, nothing beats a Trane!
Why does JF Maxwell only recommend Trane Ductless Split Systems?
At JF Maxwell, we recommend only the highest quality ductless mini split systems to our customers, and Trane products deliver that quality every time.
Where does JF Maxwell install ductless mini split systems?
Yes, we install TRANE mini split systems. Do you have a living space such as an office, garage or home addition that does not have access to duct work?
Which model of Trane ductless system is right for me?
- 4MYW6 Zone specific cooling 16 SEER Quiet Operation
- 4MXW6 Indoor high wall mount Heating and cooling system 16 SEER
- 4MXW8 Indoor high wall mount Heating and cooling system 22 SEER
4MXW27 Indoor high wall mount Heating and cooling system 27 SEER
- Outdoor Units
- 4TYK6 Efficiency 16 SEER Reliable, efficient cooling Low power consumption
- 4TXK8 Efficiency 22 SEER Reliable, efficient comfort Heating and cooling system
- 4TXK6 Efficiency 16 SEER Reliable, efficient comfortHeating and cooling system
- 4TXK27 Efficiency 27 SEER Reliable, efficient comfort
What is a Ductless “Mini-Split” System?
They’re called mini-splits because like their big brothers, the air conditioner or heat pump is located outside, and the air handler is located inside. The difference is that a ductless air handler is compact, and designed to serve a single room. Ductless air handlers can be ceiling recessed, floor or wall mounted, and offer filtration and quiet operation.
Is cooling multiple rooms a problem?
The JF Maxwell ductless air conditioning and heating systems we offer can serve for than one room. A single outdoor ductless heat pump or air conditioner can power more than one indoor air handler. This offers not only coverage for more areas, but room by room control as each air handler can be adjusted separately.
How long does it take to install a mini split system?
A mini split system installation usually take just a few hours to complete.
What is the efficiency of a Trane ductless mini split system?
Trane’s ductless mini-split indoor units have Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratings (SEER) ranging from 16.00 to 27.00, making the systems remarkably efficient and environmentally friendly.
What are the product specifications for Trane ductless systems??
Every Trane ductless system consists of an indoor and an outdoor unit. Trane mini-split ductless indoor units feature:
- Quiet design, Specially designed air vents efficiently reduce operating sound to provide quiet comfort.
- Turbo function, Provides temporary high-speed operation to reach your desired temperature quickly.
- Sleep mode function, Based on a set sleeping time, the temperature can automatically rise or fall to maintain comfort in the room while you sleep, saving energy in the process.
- Auto clean, The fan runs when the unit is stopped to prevent bacteria from forming. The unique catechin filter made from an additive abstracted from natural green tea provides long-lasting sterilization and removes up to 95 percent of potentially harmful bacteria.
- Anti-cold design, Air is pre-heated during heating operation to prevent blowing cold air directly to the room.
- Timer, You set the time for the unit to operate automatically when you want.
- Wireless remote control, Each indoor unit is controlled with a wireless remote control (purchased separately) so you can easily control your system from anywhere in the room. The “I feel” function enables the system to sense temperature at the remote control, rather than a thermostat.
- Memory function, In case of power loss, the system will restart in the previous operation mode without the need to reset the system.
JF Maxwell Company offers not only new installation services, but ongoing maintenance (or repair) on all makes and models of equipment. We also install and service normal split and packages systems. Call us today at 678-935-0505 or click here to schedule an estimate online!