JF Maxwell is always looking for well qualified electricians with positive attitudes and a strong desire to build a professional career.. A JF Maxwell Technician makes significantly more than an average HVAC service provider with better benefits, better hours, and a brighter future. If you are a highly qualified residential service technician, we would love to hear from you. All applicants are kept confidential and we will contact qualified candidates ASAP.
Benefits include top pay, continued education opportunities, company vehicle, uniforms, and performance bonuses.
1. Excellent HVAC troubleshooting and installation skills. A proven history of quality installation with at least five (5) years experience as a residential technician. No exceptions on experience.
2. Conditioned Air license or have a desire and willingness to become a licensed professional.
3. A clean driving record and able to pass regular and random drug testing.
4. A clean criminal background.
5. Your own complete set of professional hand tools.
6. Experience with a tablet or smart phone.
7. Command of the English language and excellent communication skills.
8. Ability to work late if the situation arises.
9. Ability to work Saturday if the situation arises.
10. Enjoy people and HVAC work.
11. Willingness to learn and be teachable.
12. Excellent professional and personal references.
13. Live within a 40 mile radius of the Atlanta area.
14. Have a prepared Resume.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume to JF Maxwell at